So, I bought the new Maybeline Falsies Mascara, and this is my review...

Yes, it's THAT BAD! I hate it. I really do! I read some pretty good reviews on it, so I HAD to try it. I went out. I bought some. I brought it home. The next day I was getting ready for work and BAM! Tammy Faye Baker eyes!


You see it comes with this curved brush that should just fit perfectly on your lashes - and it does. It clumps all your lovely lashes into into about three, big, fat clumps. Horrible. So I re-googled it and found some bad reviews. I learned that if you wipe off the brush a bit, and use the applicator the wrong way, and just use the tip it will go on a bit better - less clumpy. This is true - but who has the time? Also, this way, it is NOT build-able. Just one small coat and let it go - otherwise you'll clump. Also, oddly, when it clumps - it makes you lashes stick straight out in front. It's so bad. So bad.
What mascara do you all use? I'm in need of a new good one!
*I did not get these products for free. I am not affiliated with the company in any way. I am not being paid by the company. This is my honest opinion, not a paid review* ~ obviously...




I swear by L'Oreal's voluminous in carbon black. ten bucks a tube and a bargain. People think and ask me if I have false eyelashes on. NEVER CLUMPS.
ReplyDeleteThanks for this review. I was skeptical about this mascara but now I know not to buy it. My favorite mascara so far has been Bare Minerals original mascara. I don't remember the exact name but I know it's the first one they came out with. When I can't afford that I buy Maybelline's lash stiletto. Maybelline is my go to brand for inexpensive makeup. I hope you find something that is better then what you have now. :)
ReplyDeleteEek, I'll avoid that then.
ReplyDeleteHa! Thank you for the review. I had seen that on TV...wasn't sure about trying it. Now I know.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS.