Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weightloss Wednesday

During my weight loss journey I will be posting fitness and diet tips on Wednesday's, as well as progress, and stuff that I have learned.
Welcome to Weightloss Wednesday!!


I will start off with a tip today, but, I have a feeling, today is going to mostly be a rant...
Tip:

Removing the skin from chicken saves you 5 grams of fat every time.
Eating fish instead of red meat saves you 90 calories per serving.

So.. here we go with the rant. Some new pictures have come out of Jennifer Love Hewitt playing tennis. Why she is playing tennis in a bikini and wedges is beyond me, but regardless, pictures of her have come out.

I first saw them on this one website that I actually look at quite regularly because its funny and kind of knocks celebrities down from their high horse. Sometimes he is a little vulgar and crude, and sometimes fully offensive, but for the most part just funny.

So over the long weekend he put up these pictures of Jennifer Love Hewitt making fun of her because she thinks she's a size two when she clearly isn't. I am not saying she is not a size two HE is. I have zero idea what a size two looks like. And really, how can anyone say, oh, I'm a size such and such. When I go to different stores - in one I'm a size 10, the next one a size 12, and then this one over here, I'm a size 8... So how can anyone be a definite size 2?

I can go to the Gap and try on pants, I pick up 2 of the EXACT SAME STYLE OF PANTS. One pair in black, one pair in brown. The brown pair fit like a glove - the black pair - same size, same style... too tight? Whats up with that? But I digress...

These pictures come out of JLH - oh she's fat she's fat.. WHERE?!?!? WHERE IS SHE FAT? She is wearing a BIKINI!! She is CLEARLY not hiding anything. She looks awesome! She looks thin, fit, not bobble head waif thin, but healthy! So to prove my point that she looks awesome, I show the pictures to my future husband. His response? "She's a little wide in the hip". WIDE IN THE HIP!?!?!? WHERE?!?!?!

To be fair, in my future husbands defence - he still thinks she's hot.



Please.. please tell me where she is wide in the hip! She looks great. Nicole Richie is too thin (not now obviously) but JLH - who looks awesome is too fat? Where is this fine line that has been drawn?

So on this same blog - this guy (not in the same post, but earlier) was talking about how all women should look and dress like Kendra:
How adorable is she?
Now, I am a huge Kendra fan, and I think she looks awesome - and if she wants to dress like that, then by all means do so. Kendra however defended women everywhere and came out with THIS great response. I love her!

That is the end of my rant.. comments? Questions? Queries?
Have a great day - see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I love Jennifer Love Hewitt and by all means she is so NOT fat. I have never heard of Kendra, but I read what she said and I respect what she said. I myself have fluctuated with my weight since I was a teenager. I've gone from a 6 to a 12 to a 2. How?, I've no idea. It just happenned. Lucky for me, my husband thinks I'm sexy no matter what my size or what I wear. It's all in how you carry yourself. Confidence in sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmm, wow. Jennifer Love looks fabulous and good for Kendra. That guy is an arse clown!

    ReplyDelete