Saturday, August 1, 2009

HOT HOT HOT!!!

It's hot out there this summer. HOT! We have been breaking records like you would not believe!!! It's too hot if you ask me. I found this great recipe for water (yes water) on the internet. I am not a fan of water - but with this HEAT, everyone needs to be hydrated. I can tell you that I can drink a full 2 litres of this water because it is SO YUMMY!!!
Here it is:

LEMON MINT CUCUMBER WATER

1/4 a cucumber, sliced thin
a lemon, sliced thin
sprigs of mint
2 quarts water

Add cucumber, lemon and mint in a pitcher. Fill with water. Enjoy!

I usually let my water sit overnight so it really builds the flavor. I make 2 jugs - one to drink right away - one to get all yummy and swirly over night.

No comments:

Post a Comment