It's pouring rain, 6 degrees (Celsius) and I'm curled up on the couch in my Vancouver Canuck jammies, with a cough. My PVR full of shows I plan to watch tonight, that will hold me over the rest of the winter.
Last week we received our preview of Lillyland 2010 Spring collection. Look at these beautiful things. These are the MAC Lillyland Pearl Matte eyeshadow and face powder. They are so lovely looking - I think I'm actually warming up!!!

Then we have Guerlain Spring 2010 Cherry Blossom collection
Wow... how beautiful are those?
SPRING IS IN THE AIR!!!!
Now if only it would stop raining... and warm up...
Monday, January 11, 2010
Spring is in the air...
Labels:
itsybitsyknitsy,
makeup,
want
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Wow... those are really pretty! I found you on SITs. Keep posting there. You will get more followers!
ReplyDeleteI love make-up. These look so cute. How did you end up with a preview of them?
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS.
thanks for stopping by shaking the tree. no fair its getting colder here...
ReplyDeletethose are so pretty!love the colors!
ReplyDeletehope the rain has stopped!
stopping by from SITS
Those are so pretty. I wouldn't want to use them.
ReplyDelete