OMG. Ok, Rachel Zoe is THIN!!! Shockingly shockingly thin.
The sad part - she actually doesn't think she's that thin. She just thinks she's a normal healthy size.
I should not be able to count your ribs. I should not be able to see your arm bones. Your shoulder blades should not stick out.
I am curious about her new clothing line. I wonder if she will make anything over a size zero?
What are your thoughts on these pictures?





Ew.
ReplyDeleteAnd as I ranted about in an older post..
(http://aprylsmindshowers.blogspot.com/2009/10/dont-judge-me-wii-fit.html)
They now consider a size 6 plus sized. It's horrid.
OMG she looks like a miserable raisin! How awful... Ugh. I cannot fathom why people think making themselves look like this is attractive!
ReplyDeleteOh gross. That is really bad. She needs to talk with a shrink!
ReplyDeleteThis poor girl is sick, there's no two ways about it. This type of physique comes through starvation. So sad.
ReplyDeleteHi, I am Juliet. I am a neophyte blogger and I am happy to have recently found your website. Please pay me a visit me sometime if you find yourself with a few free moments. Thanks for the read!
http://neverbeenlivedbefore.blogspot.com/