The new Sex and the City trailer
I am pretty excited for this movie. I love the show and really enjoyed the last movie.
Next...
NINE... I am totally going to this over the holly-daze. How amazing does this look!!!
Of course, who isn't dying to see Alice in Wonderland...
I also have plans to see Lovely Bones over the Holly-daze. I really hope they don't screw this movie up. It was such an amazing book - and could be an amazing movie if done properly...
Are any of you planning to get some movie time in over the Holly-daze?
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Movies. Movies. Movies.
Labels:
itsybitsyknitsy,
movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




This may be a tad late, but I saw The Lovely Bones this weekend. I loved the book and thought the movie did not do it justice. It was an entertaining movie, if you haven't read the book. However, if you have, I think you'll be disappointed.
ReplyDelete