Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I Dreamed That The World Was Crumbling Down We Sat On My Back Porch And Watched It...

When it rains it pours people. Apparently things happen in three's? Well, I'm not sure I can handle one more thing.
So my husband officially moved out for a while on Tuesday. That day, he took Phinneus Mekus, our little girl ferret to the vet. Well, turns out she's sick. She's really sick. He gave her about a month.
This is her (click to enlarge)
So now, Phinneus Mekus is daddy's little girl. So I'm shipping her off to go stay with him for a couple weeks - she CLEARLY loves him more. I feel bad for her that she has to stay in a strange place and can't be with both of us. I also worry I may never see her again. Poor little girl. She's my only little girl and I love her.
So what do you do when you're sad and sick of staring at the same beige walls at work everyday? Make a super peppy art wall.
Up close - Phinneus Mekus - a little hyper girl.
William - sleeping
Theodore wearing my cat hat - so funny. Theodore is totally a momma's boy. He is to me, what Phinneus is to my husband.
Ted flying over Phinneus

There are some more - but I don't want to bore you.
What do you do to cheer yourself up?

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your ferret. I like your wall decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart is breaking for you with this little angel being sick!! But it's so cool what you've done with the wall art...thinking of you

    ReplyDelete