Debbie Debbie Debbie (no I will not call you DebRAH)

What have you done to yourself? You are BEYOND thin, and to be honest, I can't even tell it's you - at all. Your face look COMPLETELY different.
Come on Debbie, just because New Kids on the Block are giving it another go - doesn't mean every 80's teen popper needs to try. You don't see Tiffany out there in her bikini talking about (quote from Debbie):
“I’m at 114 pounds. I was okay at my previous weight, but I felt like my inner diva did not match my outer diva.”
“I feel hotter and more in control. It’s even improved my sex life. You shouldn’t get your whole self-worth from how you look, but at 39, I think it’s okay to focus on the outside a bit if it makes you feel good.”
“I feel hotter and more in control. It’s even improved my sex life. You shouldn’t get your whole self-worth from how you look, but at 39, I think it’s okay to focus on the outside a bit if it makes you feel good.”
Debbie, I'm begging you - put on some stirup pants with some slouch socks. Back comb those bangs, rub some DEP gel in your hair, throw on your black hat, spray on some Electric Youth perfume... You're better than this... In the famous word of you - remember when you were young!




I came across your blog while clicking on "next blog." I've come across quite a few blogs while blog lurking, but since I also saw your SINTS button I decided to leave a comment and agree on your Debbie Gibson post!
ReplyDeleteI've been blogging for just over a year and would love for you to stop by and let me know what you think. I'll be checking back to see what kind of good stuff you'll be blogging.
=)
Katie
http://katiejustsayin.blogspot.com/
LOL! Seriously. WTF happened to her. and don't even get me started on Meg Ryan. *sigh*
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS because you were the post above me on Saturday Sharefest and I feel like it was meant to be because honestly? This post is made of Win. I <3 cheesy 80's music and PS BTW -- She's like, 10 pounds, are you kidding me with this? DEBBIE. Get a grip! How can it improve her sex life, she looks like she could BREAK if she has sex! Mercy!!
ReplyDeleteHappy SITS Sharefest Saturday! I totally agree with you about DG. It is sad to see someone so frail thinking that she apparently looks good.
ReplyDeleteGoodness! Why is being skeletal considered sexy?! It's definitely a trend I would like to see go!
ReplyDeleteHello!! I found your blog as part of the Lady Bloggers Society Tea Party.
ReplyDeleteWow! I didn't even recognize Debbie Gibson in the photo. As a child, I idolized her...now...not so much!! However, if she is happy in her own skin, good for her. I just think she looks so unhealthy!!!
Stoppin by from SITS! Hope you're having a great weekend! I'm gonna go eat some chocolate cake now, maybe Deb should join me, huh?
ReplyDeleteStopping by from SITS!
ReplyDeleteYou have rolling with the stir-up pants and slouch socks.
I am here from the Lady Blogger's tea party! I love that you told my entire beauty regime from the 80's lol. great blog and I am your newest follower!
ReplyDeleteWOW! I had no idea... I agree - that is very sad.
ReplyDelete