So, it's Thanksgiving here in Canada. Thanksgiving was always mine and my husbands holiday. We would always have EVERYONE over for dinner. My mother, his parents, his gramma, my best friend, her husband and child, my other good friend and his date, and random people who just didn't have other plans. We always had tonnes of people here. This year, my husband - aka the Grinch, stole Thanksgiving! No one was into it this year. I still had his mother over, and my mother was here - but that was it. No one else. I invited my husband because I didn't want him to be alone on what is normally our big day - but, as a typical man. He doesn't care. Doesn't even phase him. He doesn't seem to care much about anything. A while ago I was trying to plan our one year anniversary. He actually said to me - really, our
wedding anniversary doesn't mean that much to me. Christmas and birthdays yes, but wedding anniversary, no, not important.
**SWOON**
So romantic! Tell me again about how our wedding vows mean nothing to you!
Ugh...sounds like a red flag right there! But screw him..I hope you didn't let his attitude get in the way of your dinner.
ReplyDeleteWow, what a piece of work. I agree with Amanda, huge red flag. I'm sorry that you had/have to deal with this man. I hope you were able to enjoy the time with your Mom and his Mom.
ReplyDelete