Sunday, May 2, 2010

Haul, Review, NOTW...

Hello everyone!

I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!!! Today I am doing a quick haul, review, and NOTW. Lets start with the NOTW. Can I just tell you, that I have been wearing this nail polish for THREE DAYS, and it still looks perfect. I love this stuff and it comes in amazing colours! This one is a deep but bright shimmery purple from Rimmel. It is "615 Night Before". It is a lovely colour and stays on so well. I love these polishes!

Next I purchased some new eyeliners from Avon. Yes Avon... no I'm not 80... but I love them! These three are Glimmersticks Diamond eyeliners in (top) Sugar Plum. This colour is a light pinky purple with some shimmer - but not super sparkly. Next (middle) we have Twilight Sparkle which is a light shimmery blue. It's not super light - but its a really pretty blue. Finally, (bottom) we have Emerald Glow. This is a beautiful green, again with a bit of shimmer. So pretty.

These eyeliners are awesome. They stay on SO well. They never crease, they make a nice line, and the colour stays true. The only thing I recommend is to curl your lashes BEFORE you put on this liner. The liner is a bit sticky (which is why it stays on so well) so when you curl your lashes it sticks to the curler. It will literally pull the colour right off your lids onto the curler. So definitely curl first - then apply the liner.

Finally, I purchased some Mark. lip products. I'm not one for wearing lipsticks. I don't like the texture and the colour seems a little dramatic. I usually just throw on some Burts Bee's chapstick and go. I decided to give it a try as it looks light weight and sheer.

First there is Mini Mark It Stick for Lips in Berry. This is a very sheer thick pencil that goes on very sheer and shiny, and keeps your lips moisturized all day. It's a really pretty berry colour but is sheer. Next is Mark Shine Tube Lip Gloss in Creme Brule. It smells super yummy and is a very sheer pinky with a tiny bit of nudey beige colour. Love it. Next is Mini Mark It Stick in Apricot. This is a nice peachy colour. Again, it is very sheer, shiny and moisturizing. Finally there is Mark Glow Baby Glow lip gloss in M. Powerment Peach. This gloss is a peach colour and has a minty scent. It's not sticky or slimy - it just feels nice on.

When you buy 2 Mark hookup products. You receive a free hook up connector. So you can snap your stuff together. For example, you can snap your mark lip stick to the matching gloss and carry it as one product instead of two. I think this is a great idea, and I love these products!!



*I did not get these products for free. I am not affiliated with the company in any way. I am not being paid by the company. This is my honest opinion, not a paid review*

2 comments:

  1. Found you via SITS. Love your makeup choices here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh i like! those eyeliners look interesting, i love the different colours:) and that nailpolish is fabity
    x
    mel

    peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete